The Argentine Symposium on Industrial Informatics (SII) is an open forum for researchers, practitioners and students that use and/or develop models,
applications and industrial computer systems, both in academic and professional settings, whose main objective is fostering the interaction and exchange of experiences in these environments. It is therefore expected that the participants of SII exchange ideas and share the results of their professional and research activities in the area of Industrial Informatics, in sessions and discussion panels.
The Argentine Symposium on Industrial Informatics SII 2013 will be held as part of the 42nd Argentine Conference on Informatics (42nd JAIIO), in September 2013 in Córdoba, Argentina.
In this edition, the topics of interest include the development of models and information systems applied to:
- Supply chains: models, algorithms, applications and solutions that support the efficient management of supply chains by means of ICT.
- Manufacturing Processes: computational simulation, imaging technologies, electronics and communications, computer integrated systems, automation and robotics, technologies related to the development of methods and processes associated to production, among others.
- Enterprise-wide systems. Integration, optimization and control of complex systems.
Topics of Interest
Works sent to SII 2013 should report relevant research results and industrial experiences in the following (or other related) areas:
- Decision Support Systems.
- Production control and monitoring.
- Automation and industrial robotics.
- Complex Systems.
- Supply Chain and Systems modeling.
- Information Systems (ERP, CRM, DRM, MRP, SCEM, etc.) and Industrial
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing systems (CIM).
- Software and Systems Architectures in Industrial Applications.
- Real Time and Transactional Systems in industry.
- Industrial information networks.
- Planning, Supervision, Control and Process Optimization.
- Computational Simulation of Processes.
- Quality Control.
- Productivity Improvement in Industrial Environments.
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Planning, Control and Optimization in Supply Chains.
- Performance Measurement and Benchmarking.
- Modeling based on Software Agents.
- Cloud Computing in Industrial Applications.
- Business-to-Business (B2B) Information Systems.
- Traceability and Event Management.
- Interoperability and Integration of Systems.
- RFID and EPC.
- Collaborative Systems in Industry.
- Artificial Intelligence in Industrial Applications.
- Sustainability, Green Supply Chain Management, Green Production.
- Lean Manufacturing and Lean Supply Chains.
- Innovation Engineering and Management.
- Industrial applications of Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Deadline for paper submission: extended: May 22th, 2013
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: July 1, 2013
- Deadline for “camera-ready” submissions: July 15, 2013
- Registration of one author for accepted papers: July 29, 2013
Authors are invited to send high-quality papers related to the topics and areas mentioned, according to the LNCS (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) format. Templates can be downloaded from: http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html
Papers can be written in English, Spanish ore Portuguese, should not exceed 12 pages, including tables, figures and references, and must be submitted in
PDF format. All the papers will be carefully reviewed by members of the Program Committee, considering their originality, contribution, technical quality and clarity.
The works submitted must not have been previously published, nor be under review on another conference, symposium or journal. At least one of the authors of each accepted paper must register to the conference before the deadline for camera ready submissions in order for the work to be considered for publication.
All the symposia at 42 JAIIO use SADIO's conference management system to handle submissions. To upload your contribution you first need to register and sign in. If you have any problems, check the detailed instructions about registration and submission.
Special issue: Iberoamerican Journal of Industrial Engineering (IJIE)
The authors of the best papers of SII 2013 will be invited to submit extended versions of their manuscripts, to be published in a special issue of the
Iberoamerican Journal of Industrial Engineering (IJIE): http://periodicos.incubadora.ufsc.br/index.php/IJIE/index
- Martín Gonzalo Marchetta (UNCuyo, Mendoza, Argentina)
- Juan Matías Novas (CIEM-CONICET, Córdoba, Argentina)
- Alberto Bandoni (PLAPIQUI-CONICET, Universidad Nacional del Sur, Argentina)
- Andrés Barrea (FAMAF, UNC, Córdoba, Argentina)
- Orlando Boiteux (Universidad Nacional de Cuyo, Mendoza, Argentina)
- Gustavo Boroni (UNCPBA-CONICET, Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Diego Cafaro (INTEC-CONICET, UNL, Santa Fe, Argentina)
- Mauricio Camargo (Institut National Polytechnique de Lorraine, Nancy, Francia)
- Federico Casanova (PLADEMA, UNCPBA, Argentina)
- Nelson Casarotto Filho (Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, Brasil)
- Omar Chiotti (INGAR-CONICET, UTN, Santa Fe, Argentina)
- Gabriela Corsano (INGAR-CONICET, UTN, Santa Fe, Argentina)
- Mariana del Fresno (PLADEMA, UNCPBA, Argentina)
- María Soledad Díaz (PLAPIQUI-CONICET, Universidad Nacional del Sur, Argentina)
- Rodolfo García Flores (CSIRO, Australia)
- Sebastián García-Dastugue (Universidad de San Andrés, Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Silvio Gonnet (INGAR-CONICET, UTN, Santa Fe, Argentina)
- Raymundo Forradellas (Universidad Nacional de Cuyo, Mendoza, Argentina)
- Gabriela Henning (INTEC-CONICET, UNL, Santa Fe, Argentina)
- Pablo Marchetti (Carnegie Mellon University, USA)
- César Martínez (Universidad Nacional del Litoral, Santa Fe, Argentina)
- Sergio Maturana (Universidad Católica de Chile, Santiago, Chile)
- Frédérique Mayer (Institut National Polytechnique de Lorraine, Nancy, Francia)
- Fernando Daniel Mele (Universidad Nacional de Tucumán, Tucumán, Argentina)
- Marcelo Montagna (INGAR-CONICET, UTN, Santa Fe, Argentina)
- Vicente Antonio Mut (INAUT, Fac. de Ingeniería, Univ. Nac. de San Juan, Argentina)
- Jorge Núñez McLeod (UNCuyo-CONICET, Mendoza, Argentina)
- Bernardo Páez de la Torre (CARTOCOR, Universidad Nacional del Litoral, Argentina)
- H. Daniel Patiño (INAUT, Fac. de Ingeniería, Univ. Nac. de San Juan, Argentina)
- Alfredo Puglesi (Universidad Nacional de Cuyo, Mendoza, Argentina)
- Selva Rivera (Universidad Nacional de Cuyo, Mendoza, Argentina)
- Analía Rodriguez (INGAR-CONICET, UTN, Santa Fe, Argentina)
- Sebastián Rodríguez (CITAT-UTN, Tucumán, Argentina)
- Enrique Salomone (INGAR-CONICET, UTN, Santa Fe, Argentina)
- Paul Valckenaers (Katholieke Universitet Leuven, Bélgica)
- Esbeth Van Dyk (CSIR, Sudáfrica)
- Marcelo Venere (CNEA-CONICET, UNCPBA, Argentina)
- Adrián Will (Univ. Nac. de Tucumán, CITAT-UTN, Argentina)
- Cecilia Zanni-Merk (INSA Strasbourg, Francia)
- Daniel Diaz Araya (Universidad Nacional de San Juan, Argentina)
- Patricia Hoch (PLAPIQUI-CONICET, Universidad Nacional del Sur, Argentina)
- Susana Moreno (PLAPIQUI-CONICET, Universidad Nacional del Sur, Argentina)
- Ricardo Palma (Universidad Nacional de Cuyo, Argentina)
- Aldo Vecchietti (INGAR-CONICET, UTN, Santa Fe, Argentina)
- Marcela Vegetti (INGAR-CONICET, UTN, Santa Fe, Argentina)